Carolina Aeronautical Confirmed as one of the Top Aviation Maintenance Schools in the Country

Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check
Published: 29th October 2012
Views: N/A

Aviation maintenance is exceptionally complex work. It takes a certain amount of expertise and hands-on experience to gain entry in to the aviation industry and only by attending one of the leading national aviation maintenance schools can candidates achieve the best foundation for their career. That’s why hundreds of students from across the globe now attend classes at Carolina Aeronautical, the leading US-based aviation maintenance school offering expert-level courses to ensure students a seamless entry into a lucrative career.

Carolina Aeronautical has a superb track record in helping their students achieve their career goals. The school is one of the leading aviation maintenance schools in the US for FAA and FCC approved courses, as is highlighted by the fact that 250+ students from around the world attend their institution to receive enhanced learning from highly qualified and professional instructors.

The school’s curriculum is based on the latest information being disseminated within the field. This means that students are always up-to-date in terms of their understanding of aviation mechanics. Carolina Aeronautical ensures the timeliness of the information provided to students by staying in connection with some of the leading aeronautical regulatory bodies within the United States. The school currently has training associations with the Professional Aviation Maintenance Association and the National Association of Radio and Telecommunications Engineers.

As an organization, the school is certified and qualified to train all civilian, active duty military and veteran personnel. In addition, due to their standing as a V.A. Authorized Training Facility, Carolina Aeronautical can provide direct vocational rehabilitation training for veterans. Currently, close to 65% of the school’s student body is comprised of veterans and members of the military. The other 35% includes civilians and aviation students from countries around the globe, each of whom is training to become specialists within their chosen fields of study.

The school is completely committed to ensuring that students are successful in their studies. This commitment is highlighted by the fact that if students fail their writer or oral examination for certification for the A&P or FCC programs, Carolina Aeronautical will provide that student with 5 free hours of hands-on training with an instructor. This training time means that students are then better prepared to pass their future certification examination and to achieve their dreams of being a qualified specialist through one of the country’s leading aviation maintenance schools.

For those from across the country or around the world who wish to attend Carolina Aeronautical but are concerned about travel and lodging needs, the school offers the ideal solutions to help you feel more relaxed about the experience. Carolina Aeronautical will provide transportation to and from hotels when students traveling through the locate Greenville airport. In addition, due to the company’s exceptional business connections within the area, they are able to provide students with as much as 50% off the price of food and lodging within the area for the duration of their stay. This helps students to consolidate the cost of their educational experience and ensure that they enjoy each minute of their team in the Simpsonville, South Carolina area.

The ideal course for you is available through Carolina Aeronautical. Contact the school’s administration team today to confirm your place on one of their high value courses.

About Carolina Aeronautical:

Headquartered in South Carolina and with conveniently-located sites around the U.S. and across the globe, Carolina Aeronautical provides hands-on training programs for non-degree students. Their industry expertise ensures that students are completely prepared for entrance into the workforce and for outstanding success in the fields of aeronautical maintenance, aviation communication systems and aviation navigation. For more information, please go to www.carolina-aero.com.


Headquartered in South Carolina and with conveniently-located sites around the U.S. and across the globe, Carolina Aeronautical is one of the best Aviation Maintenance Schools. For more information, please go to www.carolina-aero.com.

This article is copyright


Report this article Ask About This Article


Loading...
More to Explore